Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2013

We are bachelors not Criminals...

Yesterday I met to a person he works with a reputed IT company Infosys.He asked me that he need a 1 bhk flat for rent. I asked him that will he stay with his family or with friend. He replied that with his friend. I told him that he would have very less option for flat may be you will not get a flat in society or good apartment you can get a flat either in a building which comes under a builder or society is still not formed. He put some option in front of me.
 He told me that he need flat for rent in the following project(society) Sukasa,madhupuspa,Mountvert Tropez,Windward,Aishwayam Green etc. I told him you need to marry and then you can stay with your wife or you need to ask to your parents to stay with you none of these societies(Project) allow bachelors to stay. He said “We are bachelors not criminals”.I told him that I can understand your pain because I am also an bachelor.
I found that almost 70% to 80%  societies does not allow bachelors in the society in Wakad or nearby area. Because of this it has become difficult to find a flat on rent for bachelors. Even there are many projects which does not form society still they don’t allow bachelors.
Somewhere I feel that bachelors are responsible for the action of society takes against bachelors.

1 comment:

  1. He was right all bachelors are not criminals may some of the bachelors misbehave thats why people denied to give flats to bachelors. We offering na plots in pune now every one can own their own bungalow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...